This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Final removal of mudflap
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:24:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Final removal of mudflap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526C28DD dot 5040409 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310262107460 dot 31613 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 10/26/13 15:08, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
As far as I can see, the commit left empty libmudflap directories around
rather than removing them (SVN, unlike git, allows empty directories to be
represented in the repository).
I'll check out an SVN tree and remove the empty directory.