This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Final removal of mudflap
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 21:08:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Final removal of mudflap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526C28DD dot 5040409 at redhat dot com>
As far as I can see, the commit left empty libmudflap directories around
rather than removing them (SVN, unlike git, allows empty directories to be
represented in the repository).
Joseph S. Myers