This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Stop using accross.m4
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 20:43:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: Stop using accross.m4
- References: <4277E659.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org><20050504013205.GA3233@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 08:34:52PM -0400, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>> I'll note further that mips-tfile is only used on alpha*-dec-osf*,
>> and we can get rid of it once we can drop support for that target.
> Or we can simply require gas. Which wouldn't bother me at all.