This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ping] Remove redundant calls to set_bb_for_stmt.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 20:28:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ping] Remove redundant calls to set_bb_for_stmt.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 17:31 -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Could somebody review this patch please?
> [patch] Remove redundant calls to set_bb_for_stmt.
> Thanks in advance,
OK. Please install if you haven't done so already.