This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Stop using accross.m4
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:32:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: Stop using accross.m4
- References: <4277E659.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 08:34:52PM -0400, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> I'll note further that mips-tfile is only used on alpha*-dec-osf*,
> and we can get rid of it once we can drop support for that target.
Or we can simply require gas. Which wouldn't bother me at all.