This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
RE: gcj and gcc build instructions inconsistent
- To: "Immanuel, Gidado-Yisa" <avm3 at cdc dot gov>
- Subject: RE: gcj and gcc build instructions inconsistent
- From: Warren Levy <warrenl at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:20:02 -0800 (PST)
- cc: "'tromey at redhat dot com'" <tromey at redhat dot com>, java-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Warren Levy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Immanuel, Gidado-Yisa wrote:
> > Perhaps you should add at the end:
> > Note that you'll want to configure GCC to build libjava; see
> > <a href="build-snapshot.html">configuration and build instructions
> > for GCJ</a>.
> Some of these pages are pretty out of date (esp. the gcj2.html and
> libgcj2.html pages). I'll update them today and incorporate a link to the
> build instructions as you suggest.