This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New port (ip2k)
- From: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: denisc at overta dot ru (Denis Chertykov), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Pavel Baranov <pavel dot baranov at ubicom dot com>
- Date: 29 May 2002 22:06:46 +0400
- Subject: Re: New port (ip2k)
- References: <200205290111.SAA05614@atrus.synopsys.com>
Joe Buck <Joe.Buck@synopsys.com> writes:
> Denis Chertykov writes:
> > I want to commit new port. It's a very fast 8bit micro controller developed by
> > UBICOM. (UBICOM hire me for work on ip2k port)
> > I will maintain ip2k and avr ports.
> You're in MAINTAINERS, so clearly you have papers on file. But is there a
> disclaimer or assignment from UBICOM on file? (since the port is a "work
> made for hire", they would have a claim on the code).
Is there disclaimer or assignment from UBICOM on file?