This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is LSDA?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:03:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: What is LSDA?
- References: <3CF4CC74.email@example.com>
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 02:41:24PM +0200, Michal Ludvig wrote:
> In dwarf-2 debug_frame generated by GCC 3.1 I can sometimes see an
> augmentation "L"...
Wait.. You're seeing this in .debug_frame? That's not right.
It should only be present in .eh_frame.