complaining ...

erik poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Mon May 12 15:35:00 GMT 2003

The fact that I'm always complaining is only an annoying personality
trait, I'm trying to suppress as much as I can.

It doesn't mean I don't appreciate all the help I'm getting. On the
contrary ...

By the way, I hope the little tool I've written (in gcj) will be of use
to someone else too. But then again, it would require me to document it
more extensively ...  I'll try not to complain about this one :)

I promise I'll make it available to whoever. The bash scripts that it
produces, will, for sure, invoke fastjar, instead of zip!