Mohan (this-is-cool) 's snapshot gcc33-20030409

erik poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Mon May 12 11:37:00 GMT 2003

> Probably its already included in your gcj from Mohan. The one in our
> CVS is AFAIK maintained while the one on SF is not.

You're right.

It's also called "jar". I'm just a bit wary of the fact that the version
doesn't say anywhere that I'm actually using fastjar. It's output looks
identical to the jdk/jar. Since the jdk still sits on my win2K machine
as well, I could be using jdk/jar instead of gcc/fastjar. I just hope it
won't make accidentally trouble with me later on, when I definitively
uninstall the jdk.