Building GCC 3.3 / MingW

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 18:13:00 GMT 2003

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars Andersen <lars@rimfaxe.com> writes:

Lars> Next I encountered problems with
Lars> ./libjava/java/net/natPlainDatagramSocketImpl.cc
Lars> ECONNREFUSED is undefined (appears in 4 places)

Lars> I just commented those lines out. This is of course an ugly hack, but on
Lars> the short term only means that the wrong Exception gets thrown.

I think in the long term the plan is to separate out the Windows
java.net native code into its own files.  My understanding is that
sharing the code here is not practical.  I don't know whether anybody
is actively working on this.  Maybe Ranjit has some more spare time :-)