SWT Crash Problem with MingW/GCJ (UPDATED)

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Tue Feb 11 20:51:00 GMT 2003

Ok. Sounds very reasonable.

If it doesn't require modifying and then applying patches to the version in
CVS, and if I can in that way stay in sync with CVS, the Cygwin/minGW 3.3
crosscompiler makes a lot of sense. I can't stay with the 12 December
release candidate forever.