SWT Crash Problem with MingW/GCJ (UPDATED)

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@chello.be
Tue Feb 11 00:39:00 GMT 2003

Getting stacktraces to work on GCJ/minGW, would help too.

Nowaydays, when I get a NullPointerException out of the blue, I must
painstakingly reconstruct where it actually came from. If the whole of SWT
comes crashing down, it really helps to know where the thing started going
astray.

I think Ranjit was doing something about it, but I guess it won't go into
3.3 already?