libgcj nightly snapshots

Alexandre Petit-Bianco apbianco@cygnus.com
Wed Sep 13 17:05:00 GMT 2000

Tom Williams writes:

> Has anyone else had problems gettting the snapshots?  I've tried
> using ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/java and the
> sources.redhat.com web site.

I read somewhere that sometimes sources.redhat.com would produce bogus
snapshots because it runs out of disk space somewhere.

Last night tar.gz and bz2 have the same deceptively small size (400KB)
and a naive tar + gzip -9 of my libgcj source tree produces something
in the neighborhood of 4MB. I think something went wrong.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to send an email to the persons in charge.

./A