libgcj nightly snapshots

Tom Williams tom.williams@diversifiedsoftware.com
Thu Sep 14 08:37:00 GMT 2000

Thanks!

Peace......

Tom

Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco@cygnus.com> on 09/13/2000 05:05:18 PM

Please respond to apbianco@redhat.com

To:   Tom Williams/HQ/dssi
cc:   java-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject:  Re: libgcj nightly snapshots

Tom Williams writes:
> Has anyone else had problems gettting the snapshots?  I've tried
> using ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/java and the
> sources.redhat.com web site.
I read somewhere that sometimes sources.redhat.com would produce bogus
snapshots because it runs out of disk space somewhere.
Last night tar.gz and bz2 have the same deceptively small size (400KB)
and a naive tar + gzip -9 of my libgcj source tree produces something
in the neighborhood of 4MB. I think something went wrong.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm going to send an email to the persons in charge.
./A