libgcj nightly snapshots

Tom Williams tom.williams@diversifiedsoftware.com
Wed Sep 13 16:47:00 GMT 2000

Hi!  I've been having problems with the nightly libgcj snapshots.  I can
download them ok, but when I try to uncompress them I'm getting "unexpected
eof" errors.  This happens with both the tar.gz and the tar.bz2 versions.
I'm not setup to use CVS (or CVSWEB) and I would prefer to download the
nightly snapshots (like I download the gcc snapshots).

Has anyone else had problems gettting the snapshots?  I've tried using
ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/java and the sources.redhat.com web
site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Peace.....