Gcc precompiled header problem.

François Leblanc fleblanc50@gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:38:00 GMT 2018

Thamk you. I've seen this, but I don't understand this way at all ...

So perhaps documentation should be simply saying something like (this
will help for no english users like me like you can see) :
- You can't use precompiled header inside precompiled header

Perhaps someone can give me the reason why it is not possible
just by curiosity thank you.