Hello, Good day..44

Abu Shagari info@belt.ru
Tue Jun 5 16:16:00 GMT 2018

Good day (gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org),

And I pray, that this email, will meet you, in a good health.

I have an urgent need for a foreign contact to assist us in a business of fund transfer project valued at $25.5m.

I am working as a senior accountant at the NNPC Contract Award Office, Nigeria and have confidence with my colleague in the Procurement section to set on this project as a way to help us upon our retirement from civil service.

This amount was as a result of an over-invoiced contract which have been executed and paid hence we want to move the amount out of Nigeria for purpose of investment.

If you accept to work with us on the above, we will expect to receive your acceptance response so that I will relate more details to you.

But we have agreed a 30% ratio for your participation.

Thank you and please treat this email in confidence.

Best regards,
Mallam Abu Shagari.