[GCC front end] trying to install sample_fe but fail in make

charfi asma charfiasma@yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 23 16:52:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

Thank you Andi for your suggestions, but I do not think
that my shell is broken I am using the GNU bash, version
3.2.19(2)-release (i586-mandriva-linux-gnu)

[charfi@is010178 ~]$ sh -version
GNU bash, version 3.2.19(2)-release (i586-mandriva-linux-gnu)

I created the 2 scripts as you suggest, and executed first.sh, I get this:

[charfi@is010178 ~]$ ./first.sh
START
SECOND
END SECOND
AFTER GCC

I really need to add a front end to GCC.

Have you any idea ?

thank you very much

Asma