cross-compiler

vishal keswani vishalkeswani@yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 23:36:00 GMT 2002

Hi,
 I am trying to setup a cross compiler for IBM s/390
machine on my i386 machine(Linux). I was able to build
gcc successfully. It also works fine for C programs.
But for any cpp files it gives the following error.

s390-ibm-linux-gcc -g try.cpp
s390-ibm-linux-gcc: try.cpp: C++ compiler not
installed on this system
s390-ibm-linux-gcc: installation problem, cannot exec
`#C++collect2': No such file or directory

Whiel configuring I gave this also as the options
--enable-languages="C,C++"

Can anyone tell me what the problem is ??

Regards
Vishal