cross-compiler

Rupert Wood rup@kanat.pair.com
Wed Oct 9 01:07:00 GMT 2002

Vishal Keswani wrote:

> s390-ibm-linux-gcc: installation problem, cannot exec
> `#C++collect2': No such file or directory

Hmm - that's odd: there's a bug in there somewhere, probably in the specs
handling.

> Whiel configuring I gave this also as the options
> --enable-languages="C,C++"

These are (IIRC) case sensitive and should be lower case. You also don't
have to specify 'c': for now, it's implicit. So instead use

    --enable-languages="c++"

You can check the available --enable-languages values in the
config-in.lang files in subdirectories of gcc.

Hope that helps,
Rup.