This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,AIX] Enable XCOFF in libbacktrace on AIX
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "REIX, TONY" <tony dot reix at atos dot net>, Ian Taylor <iant at golang dot org>
- Cc: "SARTER, MATTHIEU (ext)" <matthieu dot sarter dot external at atos dot net>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 19:32:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,AIX] Enable XCOFF in libbacktrace on AIX
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch seems like a reasonable start for the minimal libbacktrace
framework needed by GCC Go. The libbacktrace maintainer, Ian, needs
to approve the patch.
I'll defer to Ian on the style of the fileline.c changes.