This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH,AIX] Enable libiberty to read AIX XCOFF
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "REIX, TONY" <tony dot reix at atos dot net>, Ian Taylor <iant at golang dot org>
- Cc: "SARTER, MATTHIEU (ext)" <matthieu dot sarter dot external at atos dot net>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 19:25:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH,AIX] Enable libiberty to read AIX XCOFF
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This patch generally looks good to me -- it clearly is an incremental
improvement. One of the libiberty maintainers, such as Ian, needs to
approve the patch.
+ if (strcmp (name, ".text") == 0)
+ textptr = scnptr;
The above code does not seem very robust. What if the application is
compiled with -ffunction-sections so the text section is not named
+ if (strtab == NULL)
+ XDELETEVEC (symtab);
+ XDELETEVEC (scnbuf);
+ return errmsg;
The first XDELETEVEC (symtab) is indented incorrectly and should be fixed.