This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Relocation (= move+destroy)


On 18/10/18 21:59 +0200, Marc Glisse wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

That's a good enough reason for me. Unless one of us implements
noexcept(auto) in GCC and Clang in the next few days, let's go with
what you have in the patch :-)

Just checking: this 'ok' is for the noexcept style, it is not a review for the complete patch yet, right?

Right. I think I looked over the rest quickly and it seemed OK, but I
thought you were going to send a revised patch changing the triviality
test so was going to wait and review the revised patch. But since that
change is tiny I can still review the rest now anyway, so I'll do that
tomorrow.



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]