This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On 09/12/2013 09:57 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote: > > Also, much more generally, I would be curious about the remaining work: I think essentially it boils down to the > vagaries for the other non-default regex dialects? Is it a lot of work? I believe the outstanding work includes (and correct me if I'm wrong) std::regex_replace() and the std::regex_iterator and std::regex_token_iterator stuff, but I suspected at the beginning of the GSoC project including those was a little ambitious within the time frame. With the core recognizer work done, implementing those should be fairly straighforward. They don't have to be done as a part of the GSoC task, since it wraps up Monday the 16th (four days time from today). -- Stephen M. Webb <stephen.webb@bregmasoft.ca>
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |