This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Fix libstdc++/58358
- From: Christopher Jefferson <chris at bubblescope dot net>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:37:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] Fix libstdc++/58358
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52304014 dot 8040505 at oracle dot com> <523041B2 dot 4090703 at oracle dot com>
On 11 September 2013 11:10, Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> wrote:
> ... sorry forgot the second patch.
>
> Paolo.
>
> //////////////////
Just to confirm, I am happy with Mitsuru's code, it is shorter and
while mine is faster on my computer, it is faster on other people's
machines. I am happy to support Mitsuru's code in future if any more
issues come up (I hope not!). Of course, I am happy for him to support
his own code!