This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [Patch] Support assertions and greedy/ungreedy matching in regex


Hi,

On 09/12/2013 08:09 PM, Stephen M. Webb wrote:
On 09/12/2013 09:57 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Also, much more generally, I would be curious about the remaining work: I think essentially it boils down to the
vagaries for the other non-default regex dialects? Is it a lot of work?
I believe the outstanding work includes (and correct me if I'm wrong) std::regex_replace() and the std::regex_iterator
and std::regex_token_iterator stuff, but I suspected at the beginning of the GSoC project including those was a little
ambitious within the time frame.  With the core recognizer work done, implementing those should be fairly
straighforward.  They don't have to be done as a part of the GSoC task, since it wraps up Monday the 16th (four days
time from today).
I see, thanks Stephen. IMHO the project accomplished a lot, many thanks to you and Tim! Let's see how Tim would like to proceed from now on... I'm hoping you will also be around to help a bit?

Paolo.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]