This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Moving patches from head to 3_1-branch
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 01:28:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: Moving patches from head to 3_1-branch
- Organization: Red Hat / Paris
- References: <3CE4BC07.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: bkoz at redhat dot com
> in general, when doing so should we keep the same dates,
> thus minimizing the overall Changelog differences between mainline and
> branch (as we agreeed to do some time ago)?
I would prefer this.
> 1- The set started by Takeshi, on the temporary switch to "C" locale:
Please move this over.
> 2- Tweak money_*_members_*.cc for Euro
> 3- libstdc++/6648:
> 4- Basic_string::replace specializations
This is fine with me.