Re: docs directory plan

Benjamin wrote:
> So here's a preliminary plan: the root level of the libstdc++
> directory will contain a docs directory. Inside this directory will be
> three new sub-directories: text, html, and image (all names pending,
> by the way.)
>
> With this in place, pages like contribute.html can refer to documents
> such as DESIGN with:

All else being equal I'd rather see the text files kept directly
under docs:
  docs/DESIGN

Putting the rest under subdirectories seems like a good idea.
I expect to see the text documents migrate to subdirectories
as they get translated to higher-level formats, so that the
text form equates to immediacy.

Nathan