thoughts on making a libstdc++/doc directory

Hey y'all,

I would like to find a better way of synchronizing the files that are
on the web-site with the files that are in CVS: namely, files like
DESIGN, BUGS, etc.

I would also like to make it easier for other people to suggest
additions to the web-site. I figure that if the distribution included
the .html files from the web-site, it might make it easier on people
who would like to do this. (An arguable point, to be sure.) Any ideas?
I've had a couple of people who expressed interest in working on the
web-site, or making an install FAQ: would this make this work easier?

Thus the doc directory idea. . .

Thoughts?

-Benjamin