New mailing list features, new mailing list address, same people.

Hi everybody. I am changing the address for this mailing list in order
for necessary things such as a web archive, automated
subscribe-unsubscribe, etc. to be implemented. I suspect everybody
will find the additional functionality worthwhile, and I apologize for
any dislocation trauma that you may experience.

The new list address is: libstdc++@sourceware.cygnus.com. Please make a
note of it. More info, and pointers to the archives can be found at:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/libstdc++/

In addition, I've made a first stab at a contributor checklist, and
would be interested in feedback:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/libstdc++/contribute.html

Thanks,
Benjamin