Re: egcs-1.1.1 on FreeBSD-2.2.8 compile problems

Marc van Woerkom wrote:

> Dear Luc,
>
> just a general item - if you have problems with the FreeBSD
> port get in contact with its maintainer.
>
> You can deduce the maintainer from the port's Makefile:
>
>    MAINTAINER=  obrien@FreeBSD.org
>
> Another good thing about the port is that the port's patches
> directory explicitly carries the patches.
>
> Regards,
> Marc

I understand. But at this point, I'm not sure wether the problem is
FreeBSD related, or egcs related, or even libstdc++ related. I simply
tried to obtain some guidance from people who know their way around
egcs.

Just one last question: should egcs install ALL the required header
files under (in my case):
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-unknown-freebsd/egcs-2.91.60 ? or should it
still rely on some of my system headers ?

Thanks for your patience and I'm really sorry for being off-topic.

--
Luc Morin    <luc_m@videotron.ca>
Electrical Engineering Technologist