This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: preliminary java.nio with MapedByteBuffer channel
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:32:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: preliminary java.nio with MapedByteBuffer channel
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>to do ByteBuffer, FileChannel, MappedByteBuffer and
>related classes. It compiles on Fedora, and 'make check'
>runs more-or-less (I haven't compared failures yet),
>but I haven't tested the new functionality. Before I
>can even think of checking this in:
>(1) it needs to at least compile on Win32;
Wow. It looks like you put a ton of work into this.
The Win32 port is busted on the trunk somewhere in libstdc++
the last time I checked. I'll keep you posted.