This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] for Review: BufferedReader and InputStreamReader Optimizations (Updated)
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at mckinlay dot net dot nz>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, per at bothner dot net, tromey at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:28:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] for Review: BufferedReader and InputStreamReader Optimizations (Updated)
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>Thanks for persuing this - the patch looks good to me. I presume you've
>run it through Mauve? Assuming it passes the tests, please go ahead and
>check it in to mainline.
Thanks for looking at this. It passed Mauve before (with the native method),
but I reran the Mauve tests with this version just to make sure and everything
looked okay. I've checked this in.