This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: preliminary java.nio with MappedByteBuffer
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:56:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: preliminary java.nio with MappedByteBuffer
- References: <4019F9FC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Per Bothner wrote:
[As all-too-often I do I made an obvious typo in the Subject line
- fixed here.]
FileDescriptor isn't much used any more and contains
no native methods; instead FileDescriptorImpl contains
most of the native code for working with files.
That should of course be "instead FileChannelImpl contains
most of the native code for working with files."