This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] Handle GTK+ events in a signal handler [LARGE]
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 10 Dec 2003 12:42:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Handle GTK+ events in a signal handler [LARGE]
- References: <3FD522C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Fernando" == Fernando Nasser <email@example.com> writes:
Fernando> This patch implements Tom Fitzsimmons idea of handling the
Fernando> GTK+ events out of a signal handler.
For the record, we talked about this in private email a bit. The
patch has some issues regarding global references, but we've found
this are fairly prevalent in the peers. So we've agreed to put this
patch in and then fix all the reference problems in another monster
Fernando> This patch was developed with Tom Fitzsimmons help.
You can put multiple names on a ChangeLog if you like.