Re: http://www.netgull.com mirror broken

At https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html we have

  US, San Jose: http://www.netgull.com, thanks to admin at netgull.com

so let me relay this to admin@netgull.com.

NetGull, would you mind looking into this?  It appears you have stopped
mirroring gcc.gnu.org beginning of December?

Thank you,
Gerald

PS: I just removed all snapshots carrying a date of 2018, which reduces
storage requirements by 7GB.