This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: http://www.netgull.com mirror broken
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Dan Allen <danallen46 at gmail dot com>, admin at netgull dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 09:41:02 +1000 (+10)
- Subject: Re: http://www.netgull.com mirror broken
- References: <56A5BB68-A75B-47CD-BC36-E3ACE1678940@gmail.com>
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, Dan Allen wrote:
> http://www.netgull.com has gcc snapshots and releases, but in the past
> few weeks only the diffs are there - none of the actual source tarballs
> are present.
> I am not sure how to get this message through to netball, but I figured
> you had a better chance than I.
At https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html we have
US, San Jose: http://www.netgull.com, thanks to admin at netgull.com
so let me relay this to email@example.com.
NetGull, would you mind looking into this? It appears you have stopped
mirroring gcc.gnu.org beginning of December?
PS: I just removed all snapshots carrying a date of 2018, which reduces
storage requirements by 7GB.