This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 05:37:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: Git conversion: fixing email addresses from ChangeLog files
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 07:47:02PM +0000, Richard Earnshaw (lists) wrote:
> 1 Author: Segher Boessenkool <segher@kernel,crashing.org>
> * 730 Author: Segher Boessenkool <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2 Author: Segher Boesssenkool <email@example.com>
The first and third are only in changelogs. The second even happened
only once, afaics?
These errors only happen in the reposurgeon conversion.