Re: Test GCC conversion with reposurgeon available

Vincent Lefevre <vincent+gcc@vinc17.org>:
> What matters is that the date is correct. I don't think the timezone
> matters (that's why SVN doesn't store timezone information, I assume),
> possibly except for the committer himself (?). For instance,

Subversion doesn't store timezone because all commits are consifered
to have occurred at UTC time on a central repository.

I think time as well as date matters because soimetimes it could be
information of significance what order commits were in even if they
were on the same day.