Re: Commit messages and the move to git

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> I've attached an updated list to this mail, which removes the items
> we've analysed. There are 531 remaining.

With the current version of the script (including the various whitelisted
component pairs discussed) and with data freshly downloaded from Bugzilla
(but with GCC commit messages from a couple of days ago, I'll do a fresh
conversion run shortly), I now get a list of 481, attached.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com