Re: Test GCC conversions (publicly) available

Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org>:
> Do we already have a new date for when we are making that decision?

I believe Joseph was planning on Dec 31st.

My team's part will be ready - the enabling reposurgeon changes should
done in a week or so, with most of that being RFEs that could be
dropped if there were real time pressure.

There are other problems that might cause a delay beyond the
31st, however. Best if I let Joseph nd Richard explain those.