This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Test GCC conversions (publicly) available
Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Do we already have a new date for when we are making that decision?
I believe Joseph was planning on Dec 31st.
My team's part will be ready - the enabling reposurgeon changes should
done in a week or so, with most of that being RFEs that could be
dropped if there were real time pressure.
There are other problems that might cause a delay beyond the
31st, however. Best if I let Joseph nd Richard explain those.
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>