This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 20:18:59 +0200
- Subject: internal_reference_types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The function internal_reference_types appears to have been introduced
exclusively for the Ada frontend. It is responsible for PR70759 (ada
rts doesn't build with -mabi=ilp32). What purpose does it serve and
what breaks when it is removed? The history doesn't give any hints.
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7
"And now for something completely different."