This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 13:23:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: internal_reference_types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mvol7bho dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org>
> The function internal_reference_types appears to have been introduced
> exclusively for the Ada frontend. It is responsible for PR70759 (ada
> rts doesn't build with -mabi=ilp32). What purpose does it serve and
> what breaks when it is removed? The history doesn't give any hints.
Not clear to me either and the premise is probably wrong for Ada these days.