This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC Coding Conventions typo
- From: Chris Gregory <czipperz at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 10:33:37 -0700
- Subject: GCC Coding Conventions typo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
In the `Extern "C"` commentary, the coding conventions says:
Definitions within the body of a namespace are not indented.
This should read
Definitions within the body of an `extern "C"` block are not indented.