Re: Porting new target architecture to GCC

On Wed, 2 May 2012, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

> It's worth looking at Anthony Green's blog about implementing moxie at
> http://moxielogic.org/ , as he described the process of doing a full GCC
> port.

Let me clarify that Anthony described porting in his "GGX patch archives",
linked in my other response in this thread; when the port was functional,
the architecture was renamed to 'moxie' and a new blog was started.  The new
http://moxielogic.org/blog does not contain all those posts about porting.

Alexander