This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C Compiler benchmark: gcc 4.6.3 vs. Intel v11 and others
- From: Oleg Smolsky <oleg dot smolsky at riverbed dot com>
- To: "willus.com" <willus dot com at willus dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:01:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: C Compiler benchmark: gcc 4.6.3 vs. Intel v11 and others
- References: <4F179D9F.email@example.com>
Nice work! The only think is that you didn't enable WPO/LTCG on VC++
builds, so that test is a little skewed...
On 2012/1/18 20:35, willus.com wrote:
For those who might be interested, I've recently benchmarked gcc 4.6.3
(and 3.4.2) vs. Intel v11 and Microsoft (in Windows 7) here: