This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Go in gcc 4.7
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: dclarke at blastwave dot org
- Cc: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>, "gcc\ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gofrontend-dev\ at googlegroups dot com" <gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:50:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: Go in gcc 4.7
- References: <email@example.com>
Dennis Clarke <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Stuff from the opensolaris project isn't going to help here is it ?
makecontext is inherently processor/ABI dependent. That looks like a
SPARC version. It's fairly easy to write makecontext/getcontext/
setcontext for any specific processor/ABI. I don't really understand
why POSIX removed the functions.