This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 4.4.0 on ARM/WinCE float problem
>>
>> Could this be related to old-vs-new EABI? Is the stack aligned to the
>> same
>> multiple on entry to main in both old and new executables? The
assembler
>> code
>> looked basically the same, except the stack frame size has changed and a
>> lot
>> of things that were aligned to an (odd/even) multiple of 8 may now be
>> aligned
>> to an (even/odd) multiple instead.
>
> Also the message thread started by :
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2009-03/msg00107.html
>
> could be checked... Although taking part in it, I don't remember what
> was solved or not :( In any case Vincent R. could know something more
> now...
Hi,
I was working on this when I had plenty of time but its not the case
anymore
Last time I had a look very quickly but I got a headache reading arm
assembly and
I gave up. I suppose you already tried but Pedro Alves is the right person
to fix that
so you might need to beg him to have a look.
On my side, I will try again tomorrow to see what's wrong but I don't
expect to find the problem.