Re: Unsure about a new warning in mainline

Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:

Sure. In fact, I was scratching my head about that. To be honest, I'm
still not completely acquainted with the new warning (and I'm
particularly interested because -Wsystem-headers triggers quite a few
from the library...)

New? Woverflow is not new, as far as I know, if was just a bit broken, especially in C++. But in these cases in particular, nothing should have changed since we branched 4.2.

Well, certainly new wrt 4_1-branch, the last release branch...

Let me know the PR number please.

other/30465, thanks!

Paolo.