Re: Unsure about a new warning in mainline

Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:

You are getting two overflow warnings for the same expression? That
should not happen (TM). The TREE_OVERFLOW bit should have been noticed
and prevent giving another warning. Roger, do you agree on this?

Paolo, would you mind opening a bug report for this? I will look at it
as soon as I can.

Sure. In fact, I was scratching my head about that. To be honest, I'm still not completely acquainted with the new warning (and I'm particularly interested because -Wsystem-headers triggers quite a few from the library...)

Paolo.